SUMMARY: How to change ethernet to thick from twisted pair

From: Debby Shaffer (
Date: Tue May 17 1994 - 10:07:27 CDT

Thanks to all who responded. The answer was to put the AUI adapter cable
on and plug in the thick net then reboot.

Thanks again,

Debby Shaffer
Columbia, MD

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:09:01 CDT