As I was suspecting the problem seems to be with auto_negotiation.
I have made changes as suggested in the summary below:
Though I am still waiting for the Full Backup to happen, but I am hopeful that
this will solve the problem, as it no more gives the hme errors while I send
large ICMP packets to it.
I also realized as someone pointed that Summary with the almost same problem was
sent sometime back, but I did not search the Archive.
Thanks to David Foster, Derrik, Jefferey, Douglas Lee, Tan Tshun, Ric Anderson,
Sean Quaint, Daniel, Jeff Kennedya and Caludia.
U BEFORE POSTING please READ the FAQ located at
. and the list POLICY statement located at
A To submit questions/summaries to this list send your email message to:
A To unsubscribe from this list please send an email message to:
E and in the BODY type:
R unsubscribe sun-managers
. unsubscribe sun-managers firstname.lastname@example.org
L To view an archive of this list please visit:
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:14:19 CDT