The solution was to add following lines to named.conf.
as suggested by Jangalwa Raj.
Thanks to Raj and all others who replied to my query.
My original posting was
After setting up slave server for our domain we found few zone files are not
to slave server. There are no errors in log file. We tried version 8.2.2-P5
and 8.1.2 (one with Solaris 7)
and found same problem. Relevant portion of sun documentation talks about
Can someone help.
I will summarise.
U BEFORE POSTING please READ the FAQ located at
. and the list POLICY statement located at
A To submit questions/summaries to this list send your email message to:
A To unsubscribe from this list please send an email message to:
E and in the BODY type:
R unsubscribe sun-managers
. unsubscribe sun-managers email@example.com
L To view an archive of this list please visit:
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:14:14 CDT