HI! Thanks all for the many responses, some were great and well thought out
however, but some pertained to Solaris 2.x and not my SunOS 4.1.4. In the end,
it was a bad bunch of cables. Before I mailed this alias I swapped out
the cable 3 different times, but from the same batch of cables. (All
of which run at 10mb just not 100).
I finally moved the unit into the server room, and with a new known good
cable, got it to work....thanks all for the responses from:
If you want all the details that were mailed me, please request directly, there
was a lot and so I won't include all here.....thanks!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:11:16 CDT