The replies from the net suggested that what I was doing should work and
to reseat the SIMMS. NB the jumpers should be connected for all banks in
use. I connected the 8Mb jumper and it saw 8Mb. likewise 12Mb. 16Mb failed,
so I reseated the top 4 SIMMS. It still failed. I replaced the top four.
It booted with 16MB. I put the suspect SIMMS in the next bank and conected
the 20Mb jumper. It booted cleanly with 20Mb. Wierd.
Thanks for help to
"Anthony A. Datri" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
and someone else who I deleted :-)
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:06:17 CDT